Internet Intelligence | IT Security | Digital Technologist | Content Development | Technical Trainer
- 17+ years’ experience in Information Technology, IT Security and Customer Services.
- Security Certifications – CEH, CHFI from EC-Council
- Areas of expertise: IT Security & Forensics, Customer Relationship Management, Marketing.
- Operations Management: Process planning, Target consolidation, Set and Maintain SOPs, SLAs, CTQ (Critical to Quality) / CTP (Critical to Process) targets. Also involved in New Product Development.
- Customer Relationship Management: Requirements gathering, identify, implement and optimize areas of improvement
- Founder of CyberGeeks.in - GHOST_URL/
- Recognized by MPAA for conducted investigation on Dynamic DNS based servers to track Blu-ray quality movies
- Guest Speaker @ Management Education & Research Institute, Delhi (IT Seminar Aprendemos 2011, 2007)
- Name referenced in published articles in national dailies
Manager – SAP ReFX Operations, Aircel Ltd
Sep 2009 - present
- Successfully conducted Fraud detection, Forensic Investigation and Analysis related to rental components paid out to avoid financial leakages while handling Contract Governance role.
- Managing the operation for SAP ReFx module for system enhancements and customizations.
- Data Analytics for contract governance of various categories for best practices towards management of payouts.
- Conducting Trainings sessions for CXO on new Tools and Technologies
Manager – Anti-Piracy Operations, Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA)
Nov 2008 – Aug 2009
- Spearheaded the Analyst and Monitoring team to track Hollywood movies to prevent piracy.
- Actioned on the intelligence reports for India and APAC to avoid pre-release piracy.
- Accelerated relationship with local Enforcement agencies and ISPs for evidence collection and legal action.
Manager – Digital Investigations, Lall & Sethi Advocates
Apr 2006 – Nov 2008
- Managed the MPAA account for Anti-Piracy operations.
- Facilitated business development strategy for existing and new clients.
- Successfully tracked and monitored the social media, online stores, internet forums for IPR, brand, marks and copyright protected content and report generation.
- Achieved remarkable tracking of counterfeit/pirated software. Expansion of services for investigating digital threats.
- Engineered the Common Law Search, by creating the repository of public databases.
Solutions Delivery Manager, Orange Business Services India Pvt. Ltd.
Jul 2005 - Apr 2006
HNI Relationship Manager, Vodafone Essar Ltd.
Oct 2002 – Jul 2005
Technical Support Representative, TFIL (Infotech Division)
Jan 2001 – Sep 2002
Bachelors in Computer Applications (BCA) | 2003
(Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi, India)
Senior Secondary Certification (SSC) (CBSE) | 1999
(Ahlcon Public School, New Delhi, India)
Publications / Professional Speaking
- Navbharat Times (Hindi) – “Dangerous Flaw in Wi-Fi Networks”, Sep 2, 2008, p. 10.
- The Times of India – “War-drivers target Wi-Fi networks”, Sep 1, 2008, p. 1.
- The Economic Times – “Investigators lose direction as terrorists go tech-savvy – Ultra modern techniques: Steganography, Wardriving become latest tools”, Aug 6, 2008, p. 6.
- The Economic Times – “Code Red! Hackers now hit the road for mischief - Network leakages at residences offer wardrivers easy hotspots”, Sep 19, 2007, p. 1.
- Guest Speaker @ Aprendemos 2011 – “Social Networking – Is it really secure?” (annual IT Seminar at Management Education & Research Institute, Delhi)
- Guest Speaker @ Aprendemos 2007 – “Wireless Networks – A hacker’s paradise!”