| Information Security | Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing | Digital Foot-printing | Internet Intelligence | Computer Forensics | Governance |
- 17+ years’ experience in Information Technology, IT Security and Customer Services
- Security Certifications – CEH, CHFI from EC-Council
- Areas of expertise: Information Security, Web Application Security, Digital Foot-printing, Internet Intelligence, Forensics and Governance.
- Tools: Tenable Nessus, Nmap, Burp Suite, OWASP-ZAP, Vega, W3af and OpenVAS etc.
- Operations Management: Process planning, Target consolidation, Set and Maintain SOPs, SLAs, CTQ (Critical to Quality) / CTP (Critical to Process) targets. Also involved in New Product Development
- Customer Relationship Management: Requirements gathering, identify, implement and optimise areas of improvement
- Founder of CyberGeeks.in - GHOST_URL/ & ProjectPhishing.com - http://projectphishing.com
- Recognised by MPAA for conducting investigation on Dynamic DNS based servers to track Blu-ray quality movies
- Guest Speaker @ Management Education & Research Institute, Delhi (IT Seminar Aprendemos 2011, 2007)
- Name referenced in published articles in national dailies
Manager – Contract Governance Operations, Aircel Ltd Sep 2009 – Till Date
- Successfully conducted Fraud detection, Forensic Investigation and Analysis related to rental components paid out to avoid financial leakages while handling Contract Governance role
- Managing the Governance operations for system data management, system enhancements, testing and customisations per end-user requirement
- Data Analytics for contract governance of various categories for best practices towards management of payouts.
- Conducting Trainings sessions for CXO on new Tools and Technologies
Manager – Anti-Piracy Operations, Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) Nov 2008 to Aug 2009
- Spearheaded the Analyst and Monitoring team to track Hollywood movies to prevent piracy
- Actioned on the intelligence reports for India and APAC to avoid pre-release piracy
- Tracking digital foot-prints of the individual sharing pirated copies of MPAA protected titles through social media, government databases, internet repositories etc.
- Designed SOP for carrying out the effective investigation and evidence collection for legal action
- Accelerated relationship with local Enforcement agencies and ISPs for evidence collection and legal action
- Prepared details reporting of the forensic investigations conducted on the file sharing servers along with due diligence
- Focused on effective communication with file sharing servers for joint action on pirated content via DMCA policy
Manager – Digital Investigations, Lall & Sethi Advocates May 2006 to Nov 2008
- Managed the MPAA account for Anti-Piracy operations
- Facilitated business development strategy for existing and new clients
- Successfully tracked and monitored the social media, online stores, internet forums for IPR, brand, marks and copyright protected content and report generation
- Achieved remarkable tracking of counterfeit/pirated software. Expansion of services for investigating digital threats
- Engineered the Common Law Search, by creating the repository of public databases
Solutions Delivery Manager, Orange Business Services India Pvt. Ltd. Jul 2005 – Apr 2006
HNI Relationship Manager, Vodafone Essar Ltd. Oct 2002 – Jul 2005
Technical Support Representative, TFIL (Infotech Division) Jan 2001 – Sep 2002
ACADEMIC / PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS
1999 Senior Sec. Certification from CBSE
2003 Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application from IGNOU
2004 Completed course in Cyber Crime Investigation from Asian School of Cyber Laws, Pune
2005 Certified in Ethical Hacking & Countermeasures from EC-Council, USA
2005 Completed course in Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation from EC-Council, USA
Publications / Professional Speaking
Articles in News:
- Economic Times, Page 1 – September 19, 2007: “Code red! Hackers now hit the road for mischief - Network Leakages At Residences Offer WarDrivers Easy Hotspots”
- Economic Times, Page 6 – August 6, 2008: “Investigators Lose direction as terrorists go tech-savvy – Ultra Modern Techniques: Steganography, Wardriving Become Latest Tools”
- Times of India, Page 1 – September 1, 2008: “War-drivers target Wi-Fi networks”
- Navbharat Times (Hindi), Page 10 – September 2, 2008: “Dangerous Flaw in Wi-Fi Networks”
Management Education & Research Institute, Delhi during their annual IT Seminars:
- Aprendemos 2011; topic: Social Networking – Is it really Secure?
- Aprendemos 2007; topic: Wireless Networks – A Hacker’s Paradise!